Here is my current list of upcoming cosplays, literally as of last night. Yeeaaahhhh… Now I feel a little crazy, seeing them all layed out like this, but I have a plan! Sort of!
- Cloaky Eren (Attack on Titan) is currently slated for this year’s Youmacon, but I am so excited to jump in that he may be showing up at an earlier convention.
- Ephraim (Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones) will be made to match my sister’s Eirika, hopefully for debut at this coming Matsuricon! As I thought I’d be finishing this one for last Ohayocon, I have all of the materials and a start on it, I just need to get over my fear and actually go for it. So many feelings for this game and character… <3
- Lady Rainicorn is another costume that I have all of the materials for, I just need to finalize which direction I would like to go with her design. Definitely ruffly ballgown. I know there was some talk among the friends about doing Adventure Time stuff at Youmacon, but the next two outfits might end up taking over… ^^;
- As part of an exploration of different embellishment work, I have started on some pieces for Butterfree (Pokemon). I’m not sure when the whole costume will get finished, but I’m having a lot of fun along the way!
- I just started playing Dragon Age II, and… yeah. I kind of committed to doing Hawke last night. I pretty much blame armored elf for being an epic Fenris, and koalois might be joining in as a gorgeous Merrill? This is way more complicated than anything else I have made, so definitely no due-date on this thing, either. I feel confident I can do it, it’s just going to take a while to get there!
Knowing me, these plans could end up changing a month from now, or even tomorrow. WIPS will be coming soon, I’m sure. 8’D